Classroom Website

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Thursday, May 7th

Good morning 2/3W,

It was so wonderful to see many of you at the Google Meet yesterday. Mme Evraire and I always love to hear from you and to see your beautiful smiles light up your faces! It was so great to hear you reflect on the signs of hope you have been observing in nature during spring. Today, we extend our hope to people in need in our community and to those who care for them. I know that many of your parents are out working during this time and our community is so very grateful to them. I have assigned a book on Epic about Mother Teresa, a Catholic nun who devoted her life to helping others in need.

Mother's Day Poem

Today is the day to decorate the good copy of your Mother's Day poem. During our Google Meet yesterday, I spoke about not leaving everything to the last minute.That's why we have been doing a little bit of work each day on our Mother's Day poem. I call that "chunking" a task - that way you don't leave everything to the last minute and get stressed! Here is the good copy of my poem that I wrote yesterday. I will decorate it later today and post my final product tomorrow!

I found some stickers for the title and a ruler to make straight lines!


No comments:

Post a Comment