Classroom Website

Sunday 10 May 2020

Monday, May 11th

Good morning boys and girls,

I hope you had a good weekend and that you managed to stay warm! Wasn't that snow a little kooky on Saturday?! This week, we are back to regular language and math activities. Remember if you want me to share a picture of you or of something you've been working on, just e-mail me. You can either share it with me on Google Drive or send me a picture of it via e-mail! Have a super Monday!

Language: This week's word wall words are:

  • hole (There is a hole in my sock.)
  • whole (You ate the whole piece of pie?!)
  • with
  • what
  • anyone
Use these new words as well as people, because, laughed, beautiful and enough to complete the sheet below:


Mr. K's Math Corner:

This week we are going to be looking at fractions. Please look at this video before starting your practice:



No comments:

Post a Comment