Classroom Website

Tuesday 21 April 2020

Wednesday, April 22nd

Good morning!

Have you even stopped to wonder how old the earth is? To help celebrate this special day, I would like you to watch this Mystery Doug - it explores clues in nature that let us know how old the earth is - it makes me feel like a spring chicken! Also, there is a super cool bonus box at the end that looks at some creative ways to re-use plastic. 

I have also assigned the following book for you to read on Epic Books:

After, I would like you to get some fresh air (it could be from an open window), use your senses and complete the following Earth Day Poem. I won't include the sense of touch to keep us all safe! I am going to do this homework today as well!

I see ______________
I hear _____________
I smell ____________
I feel ______________

Mr. K's Math Corner



No comments:

Post a Comment