Classroom Website

Monday 13 April 2020

Tuesday

Good morning boys and girls,

I hope you enjoyed a nice long Easter weekend with your families and that you took a break from distance learning!

Language: I signed each of you up for  Epic Books. I sent your parents an e-mail with your log-in information on Thursday night. I can see that a few of you have already started using it. It has lots of different books, audiobooks and videos. I assigned you a little video about punctuation which I would like you to watch. You will see it when you login.

Your Word Wall Words this week are:
  • about
  • before
  • when
  • where
  • enough

After copying the words down on a piece of paper, try printing them on someone's back using your fingers and see if they can guess what word you are printing!

Mr. K's Math Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment