Classroom Website

Monday 8 June 2020

Tuesday, June 9th

Good morning!

Language: This week, you get to start writing some poems! Today we will learn about Haiku poems. Check out this link for an excellent mini-lesson: How to Write a Haiku Poem


To accurately figure out the number of  syllables in a word, I usually place my hand under my chin and slowly say the word. Each time my chin drops is one syllable. Here is a Haiku I wrote for you:

Sweet Students
2/3 W Kids
Minds sharp, hearts full of kindness,
Missing them each day!

Now it's your turn:


Math: In yesterday's video lesson, the teacher described parallel, intersecting and perpendicular lines. If you forget the details - no worries! This catchy song will help refresh your memory: Parallel, Perpendicular & Intersecting Lines Song

Now that you have that song in your head, you can complete the assignment below:


Have a super day!
Go outside and breathe fresh air,
Nature is God's gift!


No comments:

Post a Comment