Classroom Website

Tuesday 24 March 2020

Hello 2/3 W Students!

Hello my dear students!

First of all, I miss you all a whole bunch! I also want to warmly welcome Michael to our class! We are all super excited to meet you!

Well boys and girls, it sure has been a wonky school year for you so far! Hang in there - we will get through this together with our families, our community and with God's love. I plan on keeping us all connected using this blog. Everyday, I will post some learning ideas for you to do. If your parents or guardians agree, you can send me a picture of you enjoying a learning activity and I can post it on the blog. My e-mail address is: jennifer.wills@ocsb.ca

Here is your first assignment. If you want to log onto Google Drive and write about it then share it with me, go for it! If you want to write it down in a journal (staple a bunch of papers together?), that works too! I would love to hear why as well! Do what you can, and enjoy the feeling of gratitude washing over your body. It's a great feeling and gratitude helps us all keep a positive mindset!

No comments:

Post a Comment