Classroom Website

Thursday 26 March 2020

Happy Friday!

Here are a few ideas for your Friday...

1. Get out your imaginary rowboat and count by 5's. Click on the link below:

5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65

2. Writing: Imagine and illustrate a brand new type of transportation for the future.


3. Art: Try drawing your own giraffe. Check out the step by step lesson by clicking the link below. Share a picture of your creation with me if you want and I will post it on our blog!
How to Draw a Cool Giraffe!


Have an amazing weekend, boys and girls!Try to get some fresh air (f it's safe to do so) and look for signs of spring. Any trees budding yet? Can you hear the birds chirping? Can you smell mud? Springtime is a feast for the senses! Check out what I discovered sprouting during my walk in my neighbourhood yesterday!




No comments:

Post a Comment